We're listening to your feedback
96% would Recommend
0% would Not Recommend
4% were undecided
In JULY 2020 we asked our patients to think about their recent experience of our service and to rate how likely they were to recommend our GP Practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment. The responses were as follows:-
Neither Likely or Unlikely
We received 23 Friends & Family Test forms during JULY 2020 which is fantastic.
Thank you for helping us improve our service to you by completing one of these forms. Remember that each time you visit the surgery your experience will be different and it is important that you share this with us.
You've been giving us feedback on your care and treatment. Here are some of the comments you made about the reason why you gave the rating you did:
- Always fabulous service - THANK YOU
- Vicky really listened to my concerns and arranged further contact with my doctor even though I thought he would be too busy to deal with normal non-Covid enquiries.
- Friendly service
- Surgery provides an excellent service and are quick to see patients or phone them as is the case now. Staff and Doctors all brilliant. Thank you
- Friendly, professional and followed the Covid advice very well.
- Because it was a quick and efficient service during the most difficult of circumstances.
- Excellent service on this visit
- Dr Mani has been really kind dealing with my illness
- Very quick and efficient
- I have always been treated with respect and kindness from Doctors and staff and have been attending the surgery since 1971 so well pleased.
- The Receptionists are always so understanding and helpful and my Doctor is also excellent, helpful and understanding.
Thank you to those of you who took the time to complete one of our Friends & Family Tests and for sharing your experiences with us. All of comments received have been published with our patients' consent and if you would like to see the full report from our Friends and Family Test, please ask at Reception for further details.
We are delighted to receive such positive comments which have been shared amongst the surgery team.
We're listening and this is what we're doing:
Of course, we cannot get things right all of the time and without your feedback we are unable to look at areas where we do need some improvement.
Having your say helps to improve care for everyone so please keep putting us to the test by giving us your feedback each time you use our services.
Consent was given in order to publish all patient free text comments above and all comments were received within JULY 2020.