We're listening to your feedback
90% would Recommend
4% would Not Recommend
6% were undecided
In SEPTEMBER 2020 we asked our patients to think about their recent experience of our service and to rate how likely they were to recommend our GP Practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment. The responses were as follows:-
Neither Likely or Unlikely
We received 52 Friends & Family Test forms during SEPTEMBER 2020 which is fantastic.
Thank you for helping us improve our service to you by completing one of these forms. Remember that each time you visit the surgery your experience will be different and it is important that you share this with us.
You've been giving us feedback on your care and treatment. Here are some of the comments you made about the reason why you gave the rating you did:
- "Friendly doctor and nice Receptionist :)"
- "Being helped and listened to"
- "Always greeted with a friendly welcoming smile, helpful clerical staff, professional nurses & doctors. An exception practice"
- I have been a patient of your practice since my childhood and am very happy with the personal service you provide. I started with the old Dr Longford and have moved to each successive doctor until now, I am with Dr Manivannan"
- "The organised way the flu jab was done in these times"
- "Always very helpful"
- "Courteous and polite staff who always treat you with respect and efficiency"
- "The friendliness and efficiency of all the Team"
- "Well organised"
- "Prompt and safe procedures for flu jab"
- "The team at my GP surgery are excellent - my husband and myself have been at this practice since 1974 and very happy with the service"
- "Half an hour wait past appointment time"
- "Mrs Jill Day is very gentle and nice person. She explained everything and made everything to make me feel comfortable - thank you"
- "Surgery is clean and organised. Staff are friendly, Doctors and Nurses are excellent. Highly recommend"
- "Friendliness of staff and obtaining an appointment when needed"
- "They are very friendly and very professional, I'm just glad that the wife and I both are patients - may they stay to the community as well as they do"
- "Very well organised and felt safe"
- "Highly organised, safe and friendly"
- Very efficient system in place, extremely well organised. Arrived on time and were met by someone at the entrance to the car park and outside the rear door. Both provided clear information as to procedures. My wife and I were then allocated a nurse, no waiting required at all. The vaccination was very quick and we left by the front door. The whole procedure only took minutes. Great to see something well organised that works!"
- "We have only just joined your Doctors and we felt it was very friendly and clean at the surgery and all the staff were lovely and chatty and friendly"
- "Well organised, fast and efficient service"
- "Everyone working in this practice is kind and considerate"
- "Because you are all very polite and good service"
- "Such friendly staff - a family feel"
- "I have huge anxiety, and trust issues due to the neglect from various doctors over the years, many treatments have nearly killed me. However Dr Gurung and Dr Mani have listened from day one, always been available, approachable, caring and considerate. The team as a whole is always willing to help in anyway"
- "I meant to reply 'Extremely Likely' - I am sorry for the confusion. I feel the Doctors are very obliging and easy to talk to, even about sensitive or embarrassing issues. It seems easier to obtain an appointment lately and I am finding just being able to talk on the phone as personal as coming to the surgery. For me this is very convenient as I work full time"
Thank you to those of you who took the time to complete one of our Friends & Family Tests and for sharing your experiences with us. All of comments received have been published with our patients' consent and if you would like to see the full report from our Friends and Family Test, please ask at Reception for further details.
We are delighted to receive such positive comments which have been shared amongst the surgery team.
We're listening and this is what we're doing:
Of course, we cannot get things right all of the time and without your feedback we are unable to look at areas where we do need some improvement.
Getting through on the telephone is a frequent problem at the moment. Unfortunately despite putting extra staff on duty to help answer the phones, with it being the time of year for our Flu Campaign, we are taking lots of calls from patients to book for their flu vaccinations - we know it can be frustrating having to wait on the phone and we do appreciate your understanding during this period of time.
Getting an appointment with one of our Nurses is quite a struggle at the moment with the average wait around 3 weeks. This is due to us having to space out the appointments to allow our Nurses time to clean the room and change PPE in between patients. If you have been invited for an routine Annual Health Review, you may have to wait up to 6 weeks for an appointment, however please be reassured that if your bloods have come back with something that needs addressing urgently, our surgery team will make sure to contact you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment.
Having your say helps to improve care for everyone so please keep putting us to the test by giving us your feedback each time you use our services.
Consent was given in order to publish all patient free text comments above and all comments were received within SEPTEMBER 2020.