Alzheimer’s & Dementia Support Services
Do you have any concerns about yours or a loved one’s memory?
Are you currently waiting for a Memory Assessment?
Do you have a diagnosis of Dementia or care for someone who has a diagnosis?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then you are entitled to support and advice from our Dementia Coordinator (Louisa)
The DEMENTIA COORDINATOR will be able to support with:-
- any concerns you have about your memory
- helping you access the right support to help you live well with Dementia
- Advice for Carers, Families and Friends
- Support throughout your experience with Dementia
- Keeping you active and social
If you would like some further information, please either:
call on: 0800 035 2221
email on: email@example.com