Friends and Family Test
During the month of January 2024, out of 188 surveyed patients, we received 99 responses with a summary of scores being as follows:-
We are absolutely delighted to receive such positive scores. We very much value the feedback that we have received, it is very rewarding for the whole surgery team and makes us all very proud. We very much enjoy reading all of the freetext comments when patients are asked to give details on why they are given the score they have, these are just some of the responses:-
- Nurse was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable
- Receptionist always helpful and pleasant and can always get an appointment when needed. GPs and Nurses are always lovely and caring too.
- First Class Surgery
- Answered all my questions and with no rush. Didn’t have to wait too long for appointment either!
- Vicky was prompt, pleasant and helpful
- Just passed a year with the surgery and couldn’t be happier with the way I am being looked after.
- Lovely staff
- The experience was excellent
- Appointment on time, pleasant staff, waiting room clean
- My first contact with the surgery following completion of the eConsult form, although the wait time on the phone was quite long, was handled in a frendly way and a prescription and advice was provided. When I had to call again as things weren’t improving, I got an appointment on the same day and Dr Gurung gave me a further prescription and advice regarding the next steps.
- Debbie was very personable and knowledgeable
- Efficient, professional and caring
- An outstanding practice with helpful and knowledgeable staff. Well run surgery.
- An all round good experience – from check in to visit – was professional and helpful as always
- Because Thames Avenue is the best Doctors Surgery with the most amazing staff from Practice Managers, through to medical staff to administration staff.
- Must be the best surgery in Medway
- Seen on time, good advice given, overall great service
- Staff were superbly helpful and extremely efficient. Brilliant experience today
- I received the usual high level of service from my appointment. Very professional in all respects.
- As I said in my survey it is how great the practice is. Caring, professional and nothing appears to be too much trouble. Compared to other practices we we were with, Thames Avenue are on a different planet!
- The surgery is just such a great place. It is run so well and the staff are so friendly and really do care. I can’t praise the surgery enough. From the Doctors who have done referrals when I have asked, to the Nurses doing check ups. Quite honestly this surgery has changed my life by listening to me.
- First class surgery with first class staff and service!
An appointment had been made for us today but apparently the professional was not expected at the surgery and I was trying to contact the surgery on the telephone for 50 minutes. I was next for an answer and then I was cut off!!! Not good.
We are listening – here is what we are doing
We are aware of the issues with our telephone system and have alerted our phone providers. Their engineers are currently running tests on our system to find out why patients are dropping off from the queue and being cut off mid conversation, and we hope to have a resolution very soon. We continue to monitor data and feedback from patients in order to get a true picture of what is happening so that we can improve the experience when trying to reach us by phone.